Konstantin Danailov has been with RHAC since 2004. He brings a
lot of enthusiasm, knowledge and passion every day to our RHAC's
program. His unparallel approach helps swimmers achieve their full
potential. Since joining RHAC his swimmers bettered club records,
won multiple Jr. Provincial and Age Group National medals.
Prior joining RHAC, Konstantin brought 1 "CHAMP" swimmer at the
Canadian Olympic Trials for 2000 Sidney, Aus. Olympics.
Here is a list of his accomplishments:
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Physical Education and Sport
Management from the University of Sofia, Bulgaria.
- NCCP Level 3.
- Over 18 years of coaching experience, 6 years of which as a
founder and a Head Coach of Champion Athletic Club.
- 15 years of competitive swimming experience.
- Former Member of Bulgarian National Swim Team.
- Former Canadian Master swimming record holder in backstroke in
the 30-34 age group.
- Member of the Canadian Swimming Coaches Association (CSCA), the
Ontario Swimming Coaches Association (OSCA) and the American
Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA)
National / Provincial Assistant coach
Arian has been coaching with the Richmond Hill Aquatic Club since 2009. He has coached the Novice, Select, Provincial Development, Provincial, National and Senior groups. Arian holds two university degrees and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. He is also a Competition Coach under the National Coaching Certification Program.
Arian uses a methodical approach to help athletes perform at their best. He tries to continually revolutionize the RHAC program to be up to date with current models of success and does not shy away from having swimmers work hard. Arian’s core philosophy is predicated on honest self-assessment and objective performance analysis. His goal is to have athletes perform at their best and ultimately learn to transfer their skills from swimming to the remainder of their lives.
Here are some of his accomplishments:
- Joint Specialist History/Political Science Bachelor Degree from the University of Toronto candidate
- Many years of teaching swimming lessons/coaching a variety of swimmers (from novice to master)
- Present member of the Canadian National Dragonboat team
- Qualified swim teacher from the Lifesaving Society and lifeguard instructor
- NCCP Swim Coach
National Assistant coach
Sungha Ryu is joining RHAC family and taking on the Provincial 1 group starting this season.
He has been the Head Coach of J Dolphins since inception.
He earned Master's in Physical education in South Korea and is also NCCP level 3 coach here in Canada.His coaching experience is over 30 years. Over the years he taught a handful of National Swimmers, some reaching international status.
Provincial Group Coach
Nemanja Colic (Nemo) is the lead coach the Provincial 1
group. A retired swimmer of RHAC, Nemanja brings
his experience as a swimmer to RHAC coaching. In addition to
his 16 years as a competitive swimmer, he has extensive
knowledge of different coaching methods, having trained and
coached both in Canada and Europe.
- NCCP Level 2 CERTIFIED
- RHAC coach for 4 seasons
- Certified swim Instructor with Lifesaving Society
- Has been coaching / instructing since 2006. Prior to RHAC
coached at Champion Athletic Club
- Masters Coach for Town of Richmond Hill
- Member of Serbian National Team (Summer 2013).
- National Record Holder in Serbia.
- Canadian Olympic Trials Finalist in 200 Breaststroke
- Canadian Senior National Finalist in 200 Breaststroke
- Eastern Canada Championship Medalist in 200 Breaststroke
- Ontario Provincial Champion in 100 and 200 Breaststroke
- Multiple Club record holder for RHAC
Youth Group Coach
Siham Moussaddaq has more than 7 years of coaching
experience; and has been a professional swimmer for 11 years.
She enjoys leading a team as well as challenging and
supporting staff and swimmers to be the best they can be. Siham
believes that it is the success of every swimmer that makes her job
as a coach for Richmond Hill Aquatic Club a rewarding one.
Being enthusiastic, patient, determined, and detail oriented
allows her to reach her ultimate goal; which is the love for
teaching. Being a personal trainer specialist with a Physical
Education and Business Management Degrees has allowed her to obtain
the skills and experience to create new beginnings for eager
swimmers to have their dreams come to life. Ultimately, seeing
swimmers constantly improving and feeling confident in their
performance are outcomes Siham expects to see; as this is
an indication of results.
She is looking forward to contributing to the future of Richmond
Hill Aquatic Club as we all grow and develop a coaching career in
an outstanding club full of successful swimmers.
Faateh Ali has more than 9 years of experience in competitive
swimming, and is former RHAC swimmer. He strives to help young
athletes reach their utmost potentials, and seeks to build a solid
foundation for them to build on in later years. His passion for the
sport is what drives him to want others to feel the same way he
does about swimming. Faateh loves to work with young swimmers with
lots of potential, that work hard, and he finds great joy in
knowing he helped take part in that athletes journey. Faateh looks
forward to the upcoming swim seasons, and hopes to make an impact
at the Richmond Hill Aquatic Club.
Standard First Aid and CPR-C Certified
Former RHAC Swimmer
9 years of competitive experience
Coaching at RHAC since 2016